Make the most of your candle by giving it some love! If you do, you'll get the biggest and best fragrance throw and your candle will last longer.
- When you light your Ally Candle for the first time, allow it to burn until the candle has a complete burn pool, that extends across the full diameter of the container, before extinguishing. A complete burn pool will prevent your candle from tunnelling and release the best fragrance each time you light it.
- Keep the wick centred and trim it to about 5 mm prior to lighting each time. This will prolong the life of your candle and minimise soot. Ally Candles are almost 100% soot free when burning correctly.
- Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Burning for longer can cause the wick to move or slant.
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris as this can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
Please remember that a candle is a naked flame and there are some important do's and don'ts as far as candle safety is concerned.
- Always keep burning candles out of reach for children, pets and flammable materials.
- Only place candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn in a draught from doors, windows and fans.
- Ensure burning candles are kept at least 10 cm apart.